View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 07:20 AM   #40 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan had not at all noticed the brief amusement on his Headmaster's face, but he was able to at least note the greetings from his friends as they entered. Returning his sister's smile as Maya took her place next to him. "I did. Padme and I were up early to get her energy out." Was being a kitten owner taking over the entirety of his life? Absolutely. Did he regret it? Not for a second. As Ollie joined as well, Evan offered the same smile and the smallest of waves. "Nice to see you, Ollie. We should catch up later." Because he'd certainly been concerned about her over summer and just wanted to check in.

He couldn't help but watch with mild interest as not one, but two students were asked to leave class and return later due to appearance. It certainly seemed this term was off to an early start on troublemaking, having also noticed the points loss - though not the actual event that transpired the evening before.

But class was soon starting and he turned his attention again to Headmaster Trent as the first question was posed. His hand went up, and he waited patiently until his name was called upon. "I agree that the lack of vision would be the first and foremost concern. There is Lumos to light up the situation," Such as one of the Flamsteed twins had already used, though for the life of him he wouldn't have been able to discern if it was the one afraid of cows or the other. "But there's also a night vision charm that could help to see if anything is in the immediate vicinity." Which would cover one sense. "Vision doesn't always have to be the main reliant though either, I think taking a moment to listen to see if there if you can hear anything coming upon you also can give awareness to whether or not you need to be immediately ready to defend."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start