Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He smiled back at her, a small laugh escaping when she pushed his shoulder gently. He might have still been confused on the definition of friend and how people got to becoming friends when everyone started as acquaintances but... he at least knew that he and Lia WERE friends. And that must have just been what this was like. It did feel reminiscent of him and Solana before their first year.

Her height and her age had made no difference to him on this. And he did plan to keep the guide as a memento, but he felt no need to follow along in it while they walked around. She knew what she was doing. So he'd just keep looking at the sights and enjoying their time.

Trust was not something that came easy to him. Too many hurts and betrayals, but this time it was fine. She was still one of the only people he'd explained his past two years in detail too, and while maybe it still wasn't all settled and calmed, but he had taken a risk and confirmed she was trustworthy and a good person. So blindly following her was really not that hard for him to do at this point. But then they were to the area she liked. And... did she just say they were allowed to touch the animals? Hold them? PLAY WITH THEM? He glanced around at the ground and could see all the creatures wandering about. So he did the natural thing to do in this scenario.

And he plopped down where he stood to see if any were comfortable coming to him. "This is so cool! I can see why you like this spot! It's like the no-mage zoo's where they let you hold and interact with sloths and stuff." He did always enjoy those. One on one time with the animals was always the coolest experience.
That would be where they may have differed a little. Lia wouldn't have had a clue on how to even come close to explaining how people became friends because in her eyes, most everyone was her friend. That's just simply how it was. Something as simple as a smile in her direction could mean friendship. It was the type of girl she was. A people person. Usually.

Lia was more than happy to lead Evan around the zoo. Especially when he reacted in the bestest way possible to what she had just told him. The brightest of smiles tugged at her lips as she mimicked him, plopping herself down on the ground near him.

"Right?" She giggled smiling over at him. How can anyone not like this place? Getting to play with all of the creatures was the best. "This has always been one of my favorite spots in the entire zoo. When I was younger my I used to come here with my sister.. she would go do her rounds with the creatures and I would just sit in here for hours."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote