View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: HENRY HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Henry didn't really have a lot of stations here that were of his "super" interest. Sure, everything was interesting but some were just....more! Naturally, he was more drawn to the decoration station because he was Henry Desmond Hembree, who liked messing with all kinds of pens, pencils, paint, eyeshadows, and handy art mediums. The clothing booth was fun too, but he was more on a draw-on-skin mood at the moment.

Face-painting booth, it is!

So he quickly moved there. Henry had found an empty space for himself, after separating from his parents who were off to do busy adult things. He could easily amuse himself anyway! As he passed by, the Hufflepuff did notice Ash and, like what he always does when he notices someone that he knew from school, Henry offered a BIG smile and a casual wave to her. "Hi!!" He said. Oh, and an equally BIG smile to the man with her. Her dad, maybe? How fun!

Henry wiggled his fingers as he looked through the various colours available to him. He kinda wished Lewis were here. They could've painted each other's face! Face paint was almost like makeup, after all.

"Henry! Hey!" Ash was glad to see Henry. He was definitely as hyped as she was. Which was nice. He wasn't killing the vibe. Which was a very ironic thing for ASHLEY CALDER FOX, THE QUEEN OF MISERY, to be thinking about. But she wasn't hypocritical. She found herself rather insufferable when she was sad too. She hoped it wasn't awkward with him or anything... hadn't he dated Mamie at some point? Were they still dating? She didn't think so? Did he know that Ash... it didn't matter. Really. She was being happy today, and she refused to bring down her own mood. "What face paint are you getting? We're getting butterflies, and they may or may not be in the same color." She grinned. Maybe Henry liked butterflies too? Or not. That was fine too.

Dustin laughed and ruffled Ash's hair. "I want blue butterflies. It's up to you whether you'd want the same." He smiled at Henry. He looked like he liked face paint too. Good! Face paint was for everyone. Including six foot six bodyguards named Dustin, and adorable but
usually very sad witches named Ashley. He held out his hand for "Henry" to shake. "I'm Dustin. Ashley's bodyguard. Nice to meet you." Ashley had friends and acquaintances, apparently. That was relieving. Alex would be happy to hear it.

"I'd like to be the queen of butterflies too." Ash looked at Henry anxiously. "Am I allowed to be the queen of three things or is that not fair??? Because I'm already the queen of fairies and the Weasley Swamp... but I didn't think anyone would want those titles. Oh well. I'll just be the queen of butterflies until someone else takes it away from me. Do YOU wanna be the queen of butterflies?" That would be kinda awkward. She supposed if he wanted to be the queen of butterflies, she'd have to give him the title. But maybe he wanted to be the king of face paint? She'd happily let him have that...