View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
This was the best day YET!!

She wore the biggest smile was on her lips as she hugged her friend. She wasn't letting go for a bit too, okay? She rocked the hug left to right with excitement before stepping back from the hug. It was so GOOD to see her. "It's so nice to see you here! That's what I heard. I really enjoyed the Creature Sanctuary at school. Unfortunately I couldn't bring Pascal with me today." She looked around, wondering if she could get a sneak preview of the creatures they'd get to pet. "What creature do you want to pet the most today?"

When she heard that Remy missed her, Lisa's smile grew. It was NICE to be MISSED and NEEDED. "I've missed you too. I was DREADING being at home. Not like dreading dreading, y'know, but sad not to be around you, Serena, Jasper, and V... And Daniel too... I miss Hogwarts but love being home too." Now what had Lisa been up to this summer? Well apart from spending time with the family, theatre camp, and growing a few inches... there hadn't been much. She still needed to hang out with Jasper and her friends. Maybe they ought to have a summer pool party or something?

"I haven't been doing much except my theatre summer camp in our local village... and then spending time with family. We're performing Beauty and the Beast and I'm playing CHIP!" She was excited for it but can't help that she was starting to wonder if she was being type cast as the adorable kid because of her height. "It's nice to have my eldest brother at home again. I missed him when I was at school. What about you? What have you been up to? I wanna hear ALL about it too!"
Remy couldn’t remember if Pascal was a toad or a lizard, so she just smiled when Lisa brought it up. Why hadn’t they had any pet dates together? Were cats and toads/lizards a good match for a play date? “There are so many I’d love to see, but especially a Fwooper… they’re so pretty.” Remy just seemed to enjoy birds, despite having a cat as her school pet. She would have ALL the pets if she could. She lowered her voice to a slight whisper as Pippa Weatherbee started talking. “Look, a Jarvey!” She pointed excitedly, followed by laughter at the creatures silly words.

When were the demonstrations starting? Had she gotten the wrong day?

Yeah… I felt a bit like that, too.” Probably not quite as much as Lisa. Her last few weeks as a first year were a bit lame, mostly from being home sick. Ironically, now that she was home she couldn’t wait to leave again. “At least we’re here now, right before we become SECOND YEARS!” Meep, it was so exciting. By the way, a summer pool party would be a FANTASTIC idea.

Remy’s face did a funny thing when Lisa mentioned she was going to a theatre camp. Ummm… how could she NOT mention a theatre camp to her fellow lost boy? “Chip? Aww, cute, I think he’s my favourite character.” Her comment stung with a little jealousy, but still smiling, nonetheless. “I’d love to see your play!” Could that be a thing? Or was it a club exclusive kind of play?

She nodded, because she had the exact same thing going on for her. “I’m glad you’ve spent time with your brother! My sister is also home for the summer, too, so we’ve been spending loads of time together.” Maybe not as much as she was letting on but anything was better than nothing. “Not a lot, I’ve been here all this week...” pretty much… “I’ve also been learning how to play the guitar, and been to a few beaches.” Couldn’t ask more from a summer really, and bumping into her besties randomly like today made it even more perfect.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing