Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

This was a day he'd been looking forward to for quite a while, ever since they'd made the tentative plans back before Christmas break had started. It was a wonder that having known now about the wizarding world for 3 years that he hadn't made it priority to go to the zoo, but thanks to Dahlia this was changing today! He was genuinely excited, and as such had a fair amount of nervous energy which had managed to make him nearly late with trying to distract himself all day.

Racing through the crowd after his parents had dropped him off, having just convinced them that he was not in any danger today and would not be needing one of the family security detail for the day. Seeing her, he gave a wave before coming to a stop in front of her and leaning over to catch his breath for a minute. "Hi. I am.. so ... sorry I'm ... late."

Pardon the panting. He usually tried to always be more presentable, but considering he'd already unloaded most of his baggage over the term to her in their talks and hang outs, if she didn't already not enjoy hanging out with him based on that, he imagined she wouldn't care about this.

Besides. He hadn't wanted to make her wait any longer.

Standing up and straightening his shirt, Ev smiled. "Thank you again. I'm really excited about today!"
Being the active person that Lia normally was or had been at one time? Whatever, really. Now her level of hyper activity really depended on the day, mood and the situation. Right now she was attempting to dial things back, simply bouncing on the balls of her feet and humming under her breath as she kept an eye out for any signs of Evan. Which wasn't the easiest task when she kinda short and the crowd of people began to grow.

Luckily for her, Evan didn't seem to have issues locating her. She spotted him as he drew closer making his towards her through the crowd. Raising her hand she waved back at him to show that she saw him too. "Hi! I'm glad you made it!" Lia shook her head of long light brown hair, sending it flying all around her face. "You're not late at all. I've barely been here a few minutes." So there were no worries to be had.

She stood there with the brightest smile on his face despite his panting self just a few feet from her. He could take as long as he need to calm his breathing and compose himself, she was in no rush.. as long as he didn't take AGES.

"You're welcome! You're going to love it here! I already have our tickets and we can start anywhere you like." There was tons to see and do and they had alllllllll day.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote