Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: Dahlia!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia was one for making good on promises. Which is exactly what she was doing today, as she stood at the entrance of Scamander Zoo alongside her older sister Hady. Hady was the reason she was now bouncing on toes with excitement, holding onto tickets that would get her and her friend into all of the areas of the zoo.

These plans had been set in motion months and months ago. Evan probably didn't know that but it was true. That same day that they had been talking about possibly visiting the zoo together over the summer, she had mirrored her sister. Having such a large family with such a wide range of careers was epic. Especially the ones that fostered her passions as well.

Excited blue eyes looked around for her friend Evan, her long hair falling into her eyes as she nodded her head at her sister who had said she needed to get to work. "I'll be just fine. He should be here any minute."

This was a day he'd been looking forward to for quite a while, ever since they'd made the tentative plans back before Christmas break had started. It was a wonder that having known now about the wizarding world for 3 years that he hadn't made it priority to go to the zoo, but thanks to Dahlia this was changing today! He was genuinely excited, and as such had a fair amount of nervous energy which had managed to make him nearly late with trying to distract himself all day.

Racing through the crowd after his parents had dropped him off, having just convinced them that he was not in any danger today and would not be needing one of the family security detail for the day. Seeing her, he gave a wave before coming to a stop in front of her and leaning over to catch his breath for a minute. "Hi. I am.. so ... sorry I'm ... late."

Pardon the panting. He usually tried to always be more presentable, but considering he'd already unloaded most of his baggage over the term to her in their talks and hang outs, if she didn't already not enjoy hanging out with him based on that, he imagined she wouldn't care about this.

Besides. He hadn't wanted to make her wait any longer.

Standing up and straightening his shirt, Ev smiled. "Thank you again. I'm really excited about today!"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote