View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaλl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: I can't with how cute she is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post

The array of decorations certainly distracted Remy from how long it was taking Atlas to find her. Sure, she should be making the effort too, but also it could be helpful to stay in one place. After browsing for a few minutes, Remy returned to the start to choose what to decorate. Her fingers hovered over the three options before landing on the tote bag that she was originally interested in.

Before she headed to the end of the booth, a wild Atlas appeared beside her. She dropped her hands to her side, tote bag clutched tight. “Here I am. I was just about to look for you.” She lied a little. “How cool is this?” Remy turned to look at it all once more, her glittery top shimmering under the sun.

Remy had all the plans to head to every single booth at some point, if her galleons allowed it. If Atlas allowed it, too, of course. “First you need to choose something to decorate.” She lifted the tote bag into view, and her other hand pointed to the area with all the decorations. “They have moving ink, which I think we should use.” Remy acting like she was in charge of this booth, or something.

Her top was...distracting. Glitter and all. It made Atlas wish he had a pair of sunglasses to help block a some of the rainbow glare. It was personal taste, of course, and that was not to say that he had not set off his fair share of glitter bombs in his day. At least she was even more eye catching like this.

"Funny, thought you may have forgotten about me," he chuckled with a soft nudge from his elbow to her side. He was teasing, of course, and poking fun at her wrong assumptions on the train. Something he was NOT going to forget nor let go for a while, though he may stop poking fun at her for it come December or March. Maybe.

"I think you and I have very different definitions of cool," he said without thinking and his brain catching up with him about half a second later. "I don't think any of this is lame. I'm just not much of an artist. Not unless its robotics or paper folding." Or metallurgy and metal charming, which he was just beginning to dabble in. "Your going to have to teach me." And he was, usually, a pretty eager student. Remy seemed eager to be a teacher too.

His choice was pretty easy to make (he did not wear those kinds of hats and he would never wear the t-shirt) and he reached for a tote bag for himself before turning towards her with a small grin. "Check." His bright blue eyes followed her indication towards the "paint". "Moving ink." It was a kneejerk correction, though it did not come across as one. "Cool."

No idea what he was going to draw.

When you’re stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes