Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 10:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Lucas could tell that Peggy was stressed. It wasn’t everyday that he saw her flush like that. He supposed that his nerves would get the best of him too if he’d had so much to do recently, not to mention hosting the event. The best he could offer right now was moral support. With regard to Peggy’s thought about him doing the hosting… well, he wouldn’t mind if asked. He’d definitely be willing to give it a shot.

“I KNOW so,” Lucas replied calmly. “Just you wait. Soon enough, you’ll be having compliments upon compliments about this event.” Of this, the man was quite certain. As if his words needed to be backed up, there came the arrival of fellow level seven employees. “Good evening, Nathaniel. Rosemary. I was just telling Peggy just that. And Rosemary? It’s just Lucas."

By the time Peggy was ready to make her announcements, Lucas had helped himself to a full plate. He gave his boss an encouraging smile and as she began, he couldn't help but feel proud of his Division. All the late days of planning and putting everything in place had paid off. At the appropriate times, he put his hands together for the awardees. Truly this had been a successful season.

Indeed Brody got the vibe that Kalen wasn’t into all this fancy dress up. In his opinion though? Kalen looked beyond hot. He smirked at just the thought but simply said, “Really? But you pull off wearing that suit so easily…” Once again, he unabashedly eyed the other young man from head to toe. Man, he really could get used to this eye candy. His smirk only grew wider as Kalen paid him a compliment. “I’m glad you approve of what you see.” Had he gone all out because he was accompanying Kalen? Yes, that was part of his reason. The other part was that he loved getting all glamorous for occasions like these.

Brody’s attention was diverted when one of the Falmouth Falcons Beater actually called Kalen ‘Falconboy wonder’. He started to chuckle, making a note to give Kalen a difficult time about it later on. The level five coordinator seized this golden opportunity. “Yes, I am,’’ he told Chosen smoothly, whom he had immediately recognised. He followed pro Quidditch avidly, after all. “Kalen’s boyfriend here. Nice to meet a talented young lady like you, Ms. Zoryn.” Brody extended a hand for a shake.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺