Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 01:26 PM   #57 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ingrid mostly xD
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia accepted the mirror from Ingrid wasting no time at all in turning it around so she could look at herself. Turning her head slowly side to side to get the best view of each cheek, silently taking in the patterns that were drawn there in ink. Despite the smudge on one cheek from falling asleep on a sheet of parchment, she had to admit the sketch that Ingrid had done was very nice. From the delicate line work to the flower in the center, it all suited her so very well. "I- woah.." Lia whispered softly still looking at her face in the mirror. "This is really pretty. I like it so much." True works right there! With a soft smile on her face she held the mirror out for her friend to take back. "You can use me as practice anytime." Just let her be awake for it.

Lookit that! The drawings on her face had turned into something good for Ingrid. "Another client for you to work on, this is great." Right? She hoped the older Claw felt that way about Remy asking for sketches to be drawn on her as well. Practice made perfect, didn't it? Lia giggled. "I'm going to have to get back to my dorm so I can take some photos of my face. I don't want to forget what these sketches looked like." Plus it would always be a funny memory to have.

You are Bread!