View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:55 PM   #44 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default pretend this isn't 500 years late or anything *cough*
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas was sat inside his office, as one does. Feet propped up on his desk, a cup of tea in one hand and a letter in the other. He had read over the letter several times now and he wasn't reading over it now. He was simply staring into The Void (TM) and thinking the Big Thoughts. Decisions were never one of his strongest skills and his friend was asking him to make a big one.

But, er, thankfully he had time to decide annnnnnnnnnnnd what better way to put off the decision than to answer the door.

He nearly jumped out of his socks (whew!), when he heard the knocks. It took him a few seconds to put his feet on the floor (splashing a nice pattern of tea on his button-down) and put away his letter, but once he did all that, Schmoe flicked his wands towards the door. "Come in," he called from the Inside.

"Er, ah, hello, Bernadette!"

Time for the yearly pilgrimage, already? "Tea?"
Bernie dragged herself into Schmoe's office a bit like a slug, somehow managing to open the door and also getting it closed in one smooth motion? Yes, the door closed itself. Maybe there was a draft. Maybe there was a ghost nearby. Who knew.

She cleared her throat and slumped into a beanbag chair. Tea? "Suuuuuuuuuure," the sixth-year sniffled. "I'm just here to say goodbye before I drop out of school."

Yes, that's all then.

Bernie shook her head suddenly and pointed to an empty spot on Schmoe's desk. "What happened to your girlfriend? Did she break up with you?" How relatable??????