View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Judging by the utter devastation on Kinsay’s face, these slugs seemed to represent more than they actually were because well, they were slugs. But trying to be the best friend that she could be, she simply nodded and did her best understanding face.

“I mean maybe. I guess. Yeah. Who knows? Maybe we can transfigure you into one and you could fine out?” she offered, half as a joke and also half curious to see if they could do it and also to find out if slugs indeed did have families and a life and all that.

“Okay. Pumpkin patch it is. Honestly, if anything, I think it’ll attract more slugs and they’ll end up eating the pumpkins so I guess in a way, you’re giving back to the slug community Kins.” That was how it worked, right? Some creatures tended to go towards the dead bodies of their kind or something like that. “I don’t mind,” she smiled back, not bothered in the slightest. “I was only going to go draw or something. I can do it another time. Besides, you need someone to support you in these uh, sad, sad times.”

Patting her gingerly on the shoulder, she eyed her one last time to see if she herself had been hurt or if any glass had got stuck in her skin or clothes and then straightened up. “Do you want me to clean up this mess?”
By tomorrow, Kinsay would maybe feel less horrible about the slug massacre. Maybe. At that point, it'd just be another item on the list of things that she had managed to ruin. The list seemed to grow more and more everyday. But it was fine! She had absolutely everything under control.

Except for this slug thing... Clearly.

"You could do that?" It wasn't that Kinsay was doubting Ingrid's magical ability, but. Um. Human transfiguration was one of the hardest branches. Kizzy knew. "Sometimes I wish I was a slug." So maybe turning into one would be for the very best. Slugs didn't have to deal with all the hard things third years had to deal with. It wouldn't be a terrible way to go. Actually, Kizzy was all for it.

She did want to think Ingrid was right about the pumpkin patch stuff... Even though it didn't sound very right. So she nodded along and tried her very best to believe it. In any case, it was nice of Ingrid to try to make her feel better like that. But Kinsay was no hero. She was a murder. "Thanks, Ingrid. Your support is everything." It really was.

After having collected all the slugs... and um. Slug bits. And maybe a little glass. She gave Ingrid the all clear. "Yes, please."

You are Lemon!