View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:33 PM   #59 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default question for the professor !!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo hadn't really been paying too much attention to his peers, focused instead on this plant, which was probably a good thing he hadn't noticed his dormmate feeding the vampire plant his quill? Yea, definitely a good thing Apollo didn't notice that.

He glanced up at Professor Flamsteed about the defanging process with intrigue. So it would be easier tasks today because they were babies. Adult plants - like humans - had their roots planted already and it made things more challenging. That made a lot of sense, since he knew from his older family and friends how stubborn one could get with age.

OH! That was why they were poking! Cause if they poked the plant and it didn't snap awake, it wasn't a baby vampire plant. That made sense now. Still using his wand to do the poking, he gently poked it, quickly moving it out of the way, in case it got hold of his wand. He didn't need a broken wand. Sure enough, the plant sprung to life, as if to say 'who woke me from this slumber'. Having practiced the stunning spell, the second year quickly cast "Stupefy", rendering the plant motionless.

Setting his wand beside the plant, he gently pulled the leaves apart to wiggle one fang out and then another. Wait, what had the Professor said about flowers? Don't pick the flowers? Why weren't they supposed to pick the flowers?

"Professor, what happens to the fangs? Do they just get thrown away? Or are they useful in something else? Potions? Necklaces?" Didn't muggles like doing something with elephant tusks except that was a cruel task? Was it kind of the same thing here?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.