Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 06:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Stella nodded and smiled at Forrest, happy to be working with this little sapling that's going to be addee to the greenhouse family. " Thank you sir, I can't wait to work with this magnificent tree and watch it grow into some beautiful. " What made her more happier is the fact that she helped make it be the strong beautiful tree she knows it'll turn out to be. She knew with a lot of love and care, like all the other plants and trees in here, it'll be big healthy and beautiful in no time. Stella loved her job more then anything, it was one of her passions and she took it very seriously.

Looking at Ocean she smiled and nodded. "Oh... yes sir, he'll know all about this sapling and probably more, when I talk about something I'm passionate about it's hard to make me shut up I ramble on for hours." Chuckling to herself she remembered the hours she spent telling Ocean about the blue spruce trees they planted at Hogwarts. She was excited to start working on this little sapling that'll grow to be gravity resistant tree. She was so excited that she tried to hide her excitement but anyone who knew her knew that was impossible for her when she was around things she loved. She was practically like a little kid in a candy store, in awe in wonder and excitement, she was ready to get to work. "What can I do now sir?"She asked wanting to do what she can for this little sapling.