Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 02:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

This first year was also curious if Nem could just pocket the plaque and bolt. What was so important about that plaque anyway?!? Lisa turned her attention to Ash, figuring that Nem had a reason for taking the plaque and perhaps wouldn’t understand it. Someone slipped a potion into Ash’s food? “Are you okay?” she asked, concerned about that whole ordeal. It seemed like it still weighed quite heavily on Ash and then Ash became quiet, leading Lisa confused. Mamie’s reaction didn’t give her much either. Wait. Did …. Did Mamie slip the potion into Ash’s food? WOAH. Her mind just was blown a little. She’d never expected Mamie to do that!

… but then again maybe her mind was overreacting.

Lisa have Ash a smile before turning her gaze to Margaret/Mamie and nodded. “I am! It’s not actual homework. It’s self assigned and it’ll help me later on,,” she beamed. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. “The more I brew the potion, the more of an expert I will be, yes?” Lisa was smart, yes. Buuuuut she worked her butt off.

Stealing? Maaaybe borrowing?” she asked, trying to help Nem out. Not that they needed it. Nem seemed fully capable of handling themselves.