Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #71 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

ROUND FIVE: SUMMER
The castle grounds were gleaming in the sunlight as though freshly painted; the cloudless sky smiled at itself in the smoothly sparkling lake; the satin-green lawns rippled occasionally in a gentle breeze.

For the fifth round, let's celebrate a joyful, beautiful time of the year that most people look forward to: summer! Do you want to go to Florean Fortescue's for some ice cream? Or maybe you want to try on those new set of robes in Madam Malkin's? Whatever you choose to do during these warm days, why don't we celebrate it with this new round of Goblet of Graphics!

But before you jump right in, please make sure to keep these unforgivable vows in mind:

RULES:
  • Your entries must fit into the size requirements for an avatar: 100x100 and under 20 kb
  • You are allowed up to THREE entries
  • They do not have to be for the same character. I don’t mind
  • You have 7 days to owl (PM) your entries to me (hermionesclone). So, your entries must be in by 22nd of July, 11:59pm GMT+1.
  • Entries must be kept ANONYMOUS. You cannot tell other snatchers which creations are yours or give clues about them, whether it’s through posts/VM/PM/tweets/etc. Trust me, I will know
  • And lastly, have fun!

Good luck! I can’t wait to see these diabolical creations!