View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 11:23 AM   #28 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Dangerous. Poisonous. Fatal. There was a theme here, wasn't there?

June nodded at each answer given. She was not dismissive of anyone because the umbrella of her question covered most of what they said. Except maybe what Atlas said - which made both Aries and her roll their eyes. She wouldn't be surprised if her nephews decided to drop her subject the first chance they got. It'd hurt but hopefully she'd get over it. She was definitely mentally preparing herself for it.

"First and foremost, not all dangerous plants are difficult to handle and not all difficult-to-handle plants are dangerous." June clarified, not needing the kids to be confused between the two. "Like the plant in front of you - it's not dangerous or fatal but I assure you it can be .. very difficult. But remember, regardless of which plant it is, it is important to take precaution - and dragon-hide gloves are a must"

Straightening up and pulling on her own gloves, she tapped the pot on her own station and looked at the lot again, "This baby plant is a sample from an infestation of Vampiric Vegetation that has taken over the back garden of this greenhouse. Now Vampiric Vegetation - it is a dodgy little thing" June said with a shake of her head and a sigh because it was definitely one of her least favourite plants. "Obvious from it's name, it has fangs and it bites - which is why it is hard to cultivate and makes it harder for the other plants around it to flourish as well"

"With a mind of it's own - it makes it hard for you to defang it - which is exactly what we will be doing today. Stunning and defanging. But before we get to the real thing - I'd like you to practise on this pot first." Simple, yes?

"So - go ahead and poke"

OOC: Mini Activity is up. Please go ahead and have your character engage with the pot of plant - and I'll offer the reaction soon after! Have fun!

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment