View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
It wasn't just about the slugs, not really. It never was the one thing that set her off. It was always the culmination of lots of little things. These just so happened to be the slugs that broke the abraxan's back and Ingrid was unfortunate enough to stumble upon Kinsay when it happened.

But as far as Kinsay was concerned, it was just about the slugs. Because she didn't have the energy for the other stuff and obviously she wasn't thinking about the other things because she was thinking about the slugs. Just the slugs. The ones she had just murdered. "But they were for Lewis," she explained desperately. "What if they had families?" Finding other slugs wouldn't change the fact that these ones were dead.

"No! We cAN'T!" Kinsays didn't yell, but they did get really passionate sometimes. This was one of those times. "We have to bury them proper." A funeral. But a super small one so that no one else would know she's a murderer and also so that Lewis wouldn't get sad about the death of his almost pets.
Somehow, Ingrid just couldn’t comprehend the importance of the slugs.

It was confusing.

They were slugs.

She did however want to be there for her friend. That was something she could [I]try[I] to do. Most likely in very poor fashion.

“I mean I guess they could have had families? Although, I’m not sure they had a family,” because she didn’t exactly know a lot about slugs. They were slugs. They had slime trails and slimy bodies and didn’t like salt. Was there much more to them than that? “Okay. Lewis. Okay. Cool.” She had so many questions that she wasn’t exactly sure where to start.

Why they couldn’t find more slugs for Lewis if they were important was slightly confusing to her but she let that fact go. “Why don’t we collect the slugs and bury them out in the grounds? Near the pumpkin patches maybe? because alive slugs might have liked the pumpkins to ruin and eat.