View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 03:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Well, that's adorable." She might not have sounded it, but she genuinely thought so. She even smiled a little.

"Exactly that. I'd get comfortable with the incantation first before attempting it with your wand, okay?" It was a strange sounding word, but one that could be mastered with practice. "And I'd like you to follow up with me, let me know how it goes." Isadora would probably enjoy it, too. She seemed to have taken a liking to Miss Turov.
Adorable? Was Professor Peralta calling her adorable? Or her Pa? Mamie wasn't sure. So. She smiled confusedly. Either way, she supposed it was nice of the professor to say. Her Pa did have some different sayings. He got it from her grandparents, she thought, because her grandmother said some of the same things.

"Okayy, I'll practice without my wand first," she promised. Elongatis elongatis elongatis. She could practice saying it while she did Quidditch drills. Multi-tasking!

"I'll come show you, when I'm ready to use my wand too!" She liked this idea, that she had a reason to come back to visit Professor Peralta. She didn't like visiting professors for no reason...it felt forced. But...did professors get lonely? Maybe they wanted to be visited. Maybe she'd just have to come up with reasons to visit all her professors. So they wouldn't be lonely.