View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 02:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default I really thought I had replied but apparently not??
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

It didn't matter how big or how loud Ms. Turov's knock was because Finneas Schmoe was not inside his office. Actually, he was making his way towards his office just now, with a letter in hand and a decision that was still cause for deliberation.

Seeing Ms. Turov, Finneas quickly recovered from his stress-riddled posture to a more welcoming stance. "Er, hullo!" He chirped, stepping up behind her. "Are you, er, h-here to see me?" Or did she like admiring doors? Because he was not one to judge. Whoever did the staining of this one, did a right good job of it. Might good door, it was! But er, if she did want to have a chat... then that was alright too!
Margaret startled at the voice of Schmoe from behind her. She turned and gave him a wide-eyed look, like she was surprised to see him. She wasn't, just surprised at the direction she was seeing him. Behind her, instead of behind the door.

Very unexpected.

"Er, hi, professor, yes...I'm here to see you," she said. Why else would she be here?? "If that's okay?" If this was a bad time...she could come back later. Or tomorrow. Or next week. Her gift wasn't urgent. Just exciting. She was excited? Yes. She hoped he would be happy.