Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Aurora stood next to Forrest in the middle of the greenhouse waiting for their respective employees to show up. In front of them was a sapling floating in mid-air with small roots coming out of the stem as well as two leaves. There wasn't much to show for and really to Aurora it looked pretty boring small and unmagnificent, but Forrest had persuaded her that planting a gravity tree sapling in the greenhouse was going to be good for the level. Aurora had her big doubts, but she wasn't a tree person, she was a creature's person.

Pulling a few locks of blond hair back behind her ears Aurora turned her attention to Forrest, plastering on a smile "Magnificent isn't quite the word I'd use for the little sapling right now, but I'll hold in judgement and will wait with expectancy to see how much it has growed in two weeks or so." When an employee walked in (Stella) and stepped up to admire the tree with the same excitement as Forrest she took a few small steps back to give room in front of the sapling. She did however greet the new arrival with a kind, but professional smile.. "Good day Ms Starson, isn't it? You like magical trees i gather?" Now where were her employees?

“Oh come now Aurora, can you not see the potential of this tiny little sapling? It may be small now but it’ll grow, don’t you worry.” Not that he was a betting man but if he were, he’d bet on this sweet little sapling growing up to be something special.

As the greenhouse started to fill up, Forrest managed to pull his eyes away from the saplings to address his employees. There was even a smile on his face although that may have more to do with the sapling than them per say. He had no issue letting them think it was for their sake though. Thoughtful as always.

SPOILER!!: Miss Starson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
As one of the greenhouse caretakers here at the Ministry on this lovely level Stella knew a lot about the plants in here, but this one was going to be one of her favorites one here in the greenhouse. After hearing the news of course there was no way she was going to miss this opportunity to see it in person, it's a magnificent tree. She heard and read all about this tree, but to really see it in person was something else, and she gotten the chance to take care of it along with Iliana and Alex she beyond excited. It was so beautiful and magnificent looking she hoped Ocean was able to see it growing and coming to life!

Standing beside her boss she smiled happily. "Wow... I only read about them in books, but seeing it in person is amazing!" She loved plants and creatures so this was the perfect level for her to be on, like level four was her floor here at the ministry. "Look at it floating and it's beautiful leaves, going to be a big magnificent tree I read the can get up to 426 feet tall sometimes taller then that!" Looking at the tree in awe some smiled happily. Ooh... I can't wait to see how big this beauty will grow, with alot of care and loving it'll be big in no time at all I guarantee it." Now where were her other fellow co workers to see this, surely they didn't want to miss something as extraordinary as this.

Despite his old age his brain was always working, planning out various ideas and putting together different facets of information. Like now for example, as he watched his employees fill into the greenhouse, he made a mental note of the first to arrive. “Ahh, Miss Starson, it’s nice of you to join us and that you too find the tree just as fascinating as I!” If there was one way to win him over, it was with an appreciation of plants. “Don’t you worry. This little sapling has many months and even years to go before it becomes anywhere near 426 feet tall,” and by the time that happens, he will surely be long gone.

SPOILER!!: Miss Flores
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Plants was something Iliana knew. Which was why she had went in this direction in the first place. Being a young women that liked to travel she had not only seen many places but had seen many different plants as well. At the time it had been a distraction from life but it had also been glorious in so many ways and honestly she had learned so much from her travels. Met so many people. One thing she hadn't seen up close and personal.. a gravity resistant tree.

Today would be the day that she would be able to say that she finally had. Entering the greenhouse, Iliana smiled lightly in greeting towards the three people already there. "Hello everyone. How are you all this morning?" Hopefully they were all doing well. She made her way over to see this wonderful tree she had heard would now be residing in the greenhouse.

What she was looking for was a large tree, what she found was a small sapling floating in the air with tiny leaves and roots. Welp, that there was certainly.. something! It might not look like much to others but she knew what it meant once it began to grow. "Well hello there little one aren't you precious. This ones going to be a beauty, isn't it?" She asked no one in particular with a firm nod of her head, still staring at the sapling with a warm smile. It was lovely!

“You’re just in time Miss Flores. The morning is perfect and the tree is simply splendid. I was just about to ask Miss Starson if she wanted to help look after the tree but I don’t see why you couldn’t help also? It’s nothing too strenuous, just the aguamenti charm. I should be able to take care of the rest.” Not that there was really much more to it but he still trusted no one but himself. “And you are right. This little one is going to be a beauty,” although not everyone in present company thought so.

SPOILER!!: Mr Parker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
Alexander walked into the greenhouse wearing his greenhouse clothes and apron, it was his first proper day as a greenhouse caretaker. he smiled when he saw the sapling and knew that today was going to be a interesting day, he walked towards the head of department and the group of workers.

“Mr Parker. Good morning. Welcome to the Greenhouses. I see you’ve come prepared today?” for nothing escaped his eyes! This one was ready and eager to start although if he’d have arrived only moments earlier, he too would be part of watering crew. A shame but all the same. You snooze you lose. Then again...the more merrier and he did turn up prepared for the job. "Mr Parker, would you like to join our little watering crew? The little sapling needs some water sprayed at it from time to time. Would you be interested in said job along with Miss Starson and Miss Flores?"

Last edited by aRogueOne; 07-02-2021 at 10:26 PM.
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote