View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
As Ingrid helped her up, the expression across Kinsay’s face would usually have made her laugh if not for the utter devastation across it. What was she missing? Why were these slugs so important? It wasn’t even like they were snails and this was coming from the magical creature odd ball.

Flicking a bit of mud from her face, Ingrid watched as the colour drained from Kinsay’s face and just rained an eyebrow. “Super important? Kinsay, they were slugs? Couldn’t we just get more and mend the jar with magic and then zip it back on in? Problem solved. I mean, I’m pretty sure I could find you more slugs in the ground if you want?” because there had to be some slugs on the edge of the forest somewhere.

As for whether or not the slugs were in fact dead, it sure seemed like it. “Why don’t I clean this up and we can uhh…” but she wasn’t exactly sure what would help in this situation. Should she go get someone else to help like Emmerson? That seemed a little drastic but this whole situation was just strange.

Taking a deep breath and doing her best not to actually inhale any slug guts, she gingerly wrapped one arm around her friend and pulled out her wand, ready to make the crime scene vanish. Did that make her an accomplice to murder? What would the punishment be? Either way, Kinsay wasn’t going to go down for this alone. If this was a ride or…uh…get detention moment, Ingrid was all in. Someone say slug club?
It wasn't just about the slugs, not really. It never was the one thing that set her off. It was always the culmination of lots of little things. These just so happened to be the slugs that broke the abraxan's back and Ingrid was unfortunate enough to stumble upon Kinsay when it happened.

But as far as Kinsay was concerned, it was just about the slugs. Because she didn't have the energy for the other stuff and obviously she wasn't thinking about the other things because she was thinking about the slugs. Just the slugs. The ones she had just murdered. "But they were for Lewis," she explained desperately. "What if they had families?" Finding other slugs wouldn't change the fact that these ones were dead.

"No! We cAN'T!" Kinsays didn't yell, but they did get really passionate sometimes. This was one of those times. "We have to bury them proper." A funeral. But a super small one so that no one else would know she's a murderer and also so that Lewis wouldn't get sad about the death of his almost pets.

You are Lemon!