View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 02:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash's face did not get even a tiny little bit red. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Of course not. Turning pink? Ash had never ever been known to do that in stressful situations. No, of course not.

This was awkward. And very upsetting.

"I'm fine, there's just glass here now. Did you fall on any of it?" She poked one of the pieces one of the pieces with her foot. Not very safe. "I guess I should sweep it up before a little kid steps on it."

She took a deep breath. "You haven't heard anyone complaining about losing a mirror, have you?" She looked at the broken pieces on the ground, trying to keep anger and fear from overcoming her. "I... I think I found it." Oops.

She hoped it wasn't special to anyone or something, because she wasn't going to apologize for this very predictable outcome. "Mmm, I wonder how that got there." It was more of a joke than a lie, since it was pretty obvious what had happened. She sighed. "I guess I should find a broom or fix this with magic somehow."
Dahlia flipped her journal open and jotted the days date down on the top corner of the page. She was about to starting when Ashley's question had her pause. Had she fallen on any? Glass? Uhhh..

Not that she knew of? It didn't feel like she had. Nothing hurt and she didn't see any injuries. "No, I don't think so?" She was pretty sure that if she had fallen on any of it, she would have felt it. Turning her attention onto her journal again for a few moments, Lia focused on writing down every single detail that she could remember from her dream/nightmare. The music, creatures, her friends, the bread, how everyone had turned into bread! Then how the bread had chased her.

"No, I haven't heard anything." At least not that she could remember. Her dream was still very fresh on her mind and it still had her thinking about what it might have meant. Had she been eating to much of it? Was it because it had given her a stomachache before she had fallen asleep?

"It was probably an accident? Maybe a mix-up of some sort?" Dahlia really didn't know but things happened sometimes. "Do you want some help cleaning it up? I can help you find a broom or something?"

Really quickly a sketch was drawn underneath the journal entry of herself being chased by Healer Poppy's hoard of bread. Closing the journal she slipped it back into her bag with her quill.

You are Bread!