Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 12:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Had she expected to get cast? Not really, but Gracelyn knew she had at least tried. She just also had accepted the fact that, without knowing exactly what was being looked for, there was every chance what she had done was not enough. She hadn’t sung anything, or really done much more than show she was able to memorize a monologue and portray the character to the best of her ability. Before Healer Poppy had interrupted everything and done who knew what to the environment of the dueling arena.

Even so, she had found there were some nerves happening when she had heard the cast list had been posted. It had to just be worry that her friends hadn’t gotten the roles they may have wanted. If anyone had even known what the play they had all been auditioning for in the first place. Right? Absolutely. She was just going to check on that. On the odd chance her audition had gotten her a part, she’d just have to worry about that if it happened.

At least she wasn’t alone, as she saw the James siblings already gathered at the bulletin board. “Has anyone looked at it yet?,” she asked, glancing at the littlest James with her eyes covered. Obviously probably not her, although she thought Kinsay had done an amazing audition along with her older siblings.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero