Thread: Atrium: Morning with the Ministry
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:12 PM   #69 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

Gabriel waved back at a young man who looked...very familiar. It couldn't be Angelo, could it? This was the wrong half of the world for that...unless...he gave the man a second look. He'd have to find out later. And then nods for all his DMLE buddies as he saw them come in. Tomasz, looking nervous. Auror Grimm, looking awesome as usual. And was Brody here? He didn't see the other man yet.

"Gabriel," he said, shaking her hand as he too got in line for...pancakes? He couldn't remember the last time he'd had pancakes. "I don't remember seeing you around, are you new?" And he certainly would remember, if she usually dressed so vibrantly. In fact, she reminded him of another person who dressed in vivid colors. Maybe he could introduce the two of them later.
Gabriel - that rolled of the tongue nicely! She liked it! That was one she would probably have to add to her list. "Well it's nice to meet you Gabriel" Dottie wondered if he went by Gabe ever???? Turning to face the line again she slide a pancake or three onto her plate. "Yes I am new, first day, first job really. Unless you count student teaching." Which hey, dealing with other college kids who didn't really want to be studying muggle studies but needed a gen-ed class wasn't exactly easy! So yes that counted in her book anyway.

"I've been hired in the Department of Mysteries." Which make her an unspeakable she thought. "But even if I knew things, which I don't since it's my first day and all, I couldn't tell you." Jeez!! Why was she babbling like a crazy person??

"What about you? Are you new to? Which department are you in." Okay ... deep breaths Dottie ... stop acting so strange!! Give the man a chance to reply. She always that the tendency to talk fast and ALOT when nervous... maybe she she start stuffing her face with pancakes then she couldn't talk .... she took a bite of one with her hands ... no syrup yet, so it wasn't messy.

You are Honey!