View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Where was Ingrid Luck going? If you’d asked her before she’d witnessed the absolute massacre in front of her, she may have been able to give an answer. She’d most likely have given the asker of the question some boring answer about homework or something to do with magical creatures. Not now.

As if in slow motion, Ingrid watched, her eyes as wide as tennis balls as the jar just seemed to float out of Kinsay’s hand and into the air as if the wind itself willed it.

Frozen in place, her hands over her mouth as the trip occurred, Ingrid somehow managed to move sluggishly towards the scene of the accident. “Kinsay, what on earth are you doing?” she asked as she tiptoed through the mud, broken glass and the uh…bodies of the dead slugs. She had meant to ask her if she was okay but somehow, the words just seemed to get lost as they made their way to her mouth.

Reaching down, she helped the girl up to her feet and dusted her off, checking for any cuts and bruises before her attention moved back to the mess. “I just…I don’t think I’ve ever seen anymore fall like that before. You literally tripped and sent flying. It was like time froze,” shaking her head a little now as a small little giggle escaped her lips. “Were the slugs important?” because they were, they were sleepin’ with the fishes now. Life truly was a sluggle sometimes it seemed.
An absolute massacre. That's exactly what it was. Kinsay James was a killer.

She was a murderer.

Unable to believe what just happened, she reached forward to grab one of the slugs. With it cupped in her hands, she shook it this way and that. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Please don't be—

"Um." All color drained from her face as she looked up to see Ingrid standing before her. No no no no no no no. "I was just—I was—" She wasn't going to cry, but her voice broke before she could stop it from happening. She wouldn't cry. She wouldn't she wouldn't she wouldn't. "Super important," she finally managed, with a pitiful nod of her head as she let the dead slug fall to the ground and stood up with the Ravenclaw's help. Kinsay must've looked a mess. She knew she did. But in attempt to keep herself from crying, she blinked back her tears.

"Do you think... Do you think they're all dead?" She asked, despite knowing the answer to the question.

This was really bad. This was really, really bad. Everything was a mess.

You are Lemon!