View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Pax was getting along fine on her own, but at the same time... well, maybe a little guidance to perfect her protective spellwork would be a good idea. She knocked on Peralta's office door and waited, hoping her timing was good.
Her timing was perfect, actually. Neva had just finished reading a letter from her mother riddled with concerns over her personal life. No, she wasn't married yet. No, maybe she wasn't getting the recommended amount of sleep. No, maybe she wasn't getting as much exercise as she should, but merlin. She was a pretty successful professor at a major wizarding school and wasn't that enough?

...Anyway. Yes. Good Timing. Neva was glad for a distraction. Any distraction.

"Come in," She called, waving her wand to open the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
There WAS a magical way!! Mamie beamed at Peralta and quickly got her wand out. "My robes don't even last one year without hemming!" she said reaching down for said robe hem. "My Pa said I'm growing faster than his grandparents' sunflowers!!"

"So just tap, and elongatis?" she said, scrunching up her face as she said the incantation. It was a funny tasting word, but if it could mean she didn't have to do so much manual hemming, she'd make it work. Even if she had to lengthen her robes ten times to get them the right length.
"Well, that's adorable." She might not have sounded it, but she genuinely thought so. She even smiled a little.

"Exactly that. I'd get comfortable with the incantation first before attempting it with your wand, okay?" It was a strange sounding word, but one that could be mastered with practice. "And I'd like you to follow up with me, let me know how it goes." Isadora would probably enjoy it, too. She seemed to have taken a liking to Miss Turov.