Thread: Atrium: Morning with the Ministry
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 12:56 AM   #54 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Vivi did put her plate down when the Minister addressed her, giving her mouth a gentle pat with a napkin as she took time to swallow the rather doughy pancake one of the men had leveled onto her plate. "You don't pay me to be pretty, sir, and if you tried to, I'd quit. You pay me to run your office efficiently and to keep you safe." And if he thought asking her to smile wasn't going to get old fast... much as Vivi liked Charles, she wouldn't put up with that sort of patronizing behavior.

"And I can't do either of those if my hands are full of pancake batter." She looked past him at the two young men (Gunnar and Alessandro) who had stopped longer than required to pick up their pancakes. One of them had a hand extended, and Vivi brandished her fork in his direction. Just in case things took a turn. The diplomat (Sachin) who kept SMILING at her was getting a little fork brandishment too. Poke-poke-poke.

There were really too many people here for comfort, weren't there? Like how was she supposed to keep an eye on the Minister when people could approach from every direction? She almost took a swing when someone appeared at her side, but her body relaxed (slightly) at the site of Kaiser. And a kid. "Hello. Your boss is a security emergency waiting to happen. Who is this little muffin?" Vivi liked kids a lot more than adults, it turned out.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest