View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 11:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

For his part, Malachi did his best to listen. The Slytherin had been right in saying he could only know so much and right now, he wanted to know all he could. There was a deep chasm within Upstead, holding many secrets behind careful smiles and comments that were never technically impolite. The man always knew he could see something, but until now, he was never sure what it was.

“You shouldn’t assume I don’t mean it.” There was nothing to suggest he didn’t. “I may not understand it all, but I mean it in enough as I do currently know. It’s up to you to confirm or prove me wrong with your explanation.” And thus far, it seemed he would continue to agree with the deceased cult leader—in regard to Upstead, at least. The Headmaster would never condone what that man did, but even then, he could see Lucien Rosier had done a greater good for the boy than most of the world ever had.

Now that he was starting to get a better image of what he was starting to understand, Malachi found himself disappointed they wouldn’t be allowed to get any further. Disappointed as he was, however, the man understood that there would be no way of pushing. That Upstead shared this much was something of a small miracle. Requiring too much more may have resulted in a shut down.

“That’s fine.” Trent decided, not willing to force the issue.

“Perfectly fine, we have the year ahead of us and I do believe you were looking for something to do.” The faintest mile tugged at the corner of his lips before they flat lined again.

“We’ll catch up again at the end of the week. Until then, you’re free to go.” He said, nodding toward the door. They were done. There would be no further, deeper connecting. This was where the bus stopped and headed back to the terminal. Frustrating as that was, Malachi also understood. Having to hide for so long, being open couldn’t even easy.

This would take time, time he was willing to commit.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.