View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:00 AM   #130 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I am so sorry, Shan ;___; WORK has been a lot this week ldfjlsdjfljsd
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: LISA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She crinkled her nose when he described the apparent texture of gillyweed. “Gross....” she frowned. It sounded less enjoyable than some of the foods that her family had made her try on holidays several years ago. “Hopefully it does have a crunch and it’s not like octopus tentacles.” She liked them fried as calamari because they were salty. She was still coming to terms with liking the non-fried variety.

Lisa was truly oblivious to everything Atlas had accomplished by the time she stopped staring at Tad and Lia. She had LOAAADS of questions about them but now was time to continue on with their activity.

A blush crept across her face. Starting from her nose, pink coloured her nose, cheeks, and tips of her ears at that suggestion. She took a deep breath. It was a practical explanation as to why people should hold hands. She looked to Atlas and then down at her hand briefly and then back to him. “Grindylows sound terrifying. More terrifying than plotting fish and kneazles.... I’d prefer not to get lost or drowned so I will... uh.... hold your hand.... I think it’s sensible

Thanks,” she smiled as she took the Gillyweed that he has offered and eyed it one last time in her hands. Was it still moving or was that just her eyes? Her stomach flipped at the appetizing look of the ... thing. Ahem.... Right. She was about to suggest bottoms up and cheers Atlas but she gave pause when he asked her about winning. She chuckled at his response. “Fine with me. I’m curious to see what this feels like.... but winning for me doesn’t have to be quick? I want to get into the water quick and fast to experience said experiences. But being done with it? I’m a okay with milking it.” She nodded for further effect before shrugging. “Besiiiiides... Winning sounds like it won’t be an actual prize other than bragging rights which is fine by me. I think we’ll win because of our knowledge and hard work. You for your knowledge and me for my stubbornness to get the job done. It’s an unbreakable combo.” Together they were formidable.

but anyway! Maybe we’ll be Team....” What team name combined their names together?! And somewhat cleverly? “Alias. Team 2. Not first, not last, solid mid pack for pace. Whatcha think?” she asked as she headed towards the water slowly.

He considered her description for a moment. "I doubt it will be like octopus. That has a very different texture...it's more chewy and less crunchy anyway. Kind of like trying to chew moist rubber," he nodded thoughtfully. "I would bet my galleon on it tasting more like jelly fish." Which he had had once and thought that the little thin strips were very well caramelized onions...it had been a shock to his taste buds and assault on his mouth. But...in any case...they were not going to know what it tasted like until they actually tried it, which was the next step in this whole shebang.

Sensible. He could get behind that logic, since he had provided her with the reasons for it to be so, and easily took her hand in his and even wove their fingers together. It only made more sense to do so seeing as interlocking fingers acted like links in a chain. "If I knew how to perform it, I would suggest we administer a Gripping Charm to our hands to make sure we don't get separated." Practically speaking. And, for the record, it was...a bit weird holding hands with someone else that was not his brother or, well, anyway. It was not entirely unpleasant and Atlas found Lisa's hands to be soft his fingers fit quite comfortably among hers. "Actually..." Now that she mentioned unbreakable combinations. "Maybe we should use a Sticking Charm on our hands. That way we can totally make sure we don't get separated. I've been practicing that one a bit." On his models, and it was doing an ace job of making sure nothing came apart. "Especially since we are going to get webbed hands and all. Very likely to be slippery."

Clearing his throat and taking his wand out, Atlas pointed it at their interlaced fingers and whispered the incantation. "Diutirnus affigo." A little jolt of light and a tingly sensation later and the deed was done. Atlas even tried to untangle his fingers from hers and couldn't, which elicited a very matter-of-fact pleased with himself kind of grin across his face.

Team Alias, it was fine. He was really neither here nor there about a name and simply offered her a polite but genuine smile. "Alias sounds good. The otherwise known duo. Means we march to our own beat." Which was fitting seeing as Atlas was not keen exactly on following the instructions to a T.

Practical and proactive thinking. Well done, Atlas.

"So...bottoms up then..."

And with that, Atlas dropped his serving of gillyweed into his mouth and chewed.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes