Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 10:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine nodded. “I am.” And she missed the Rich Boy so much. To think that she hadn’t liked him at first! It was funny that some of the persons you disliked at first turned out to be your very good friends. The girl had written once to Minjae, shortly after Daniel had mentioned the nightmares the other boy had been having. Was she offended that Daniel didn’t know her? Not in the least. “My name’s Claudine. Your brother and I never really got along until recently so he probably didn’t ever bother mentioning me.”

Talk about determination, Daniel! “You got there in the end,” the Snakette replied, impressed. She hadn’t the heart to tell him there would be times when some spellwork would take way more than a week or two. “Sure! Let’s see what you got.” The Hufflepuff had Claudine’s full attention.
Of course she was his friend. Who wasn't Minjae friends? He was secretly starting to get irritated with his older brother and the Hufflepuff was about to roll his eyes when the Slytherin stunned him with her next set of words. "My brother and you didn't get along at first?" he recited, his eyes seeming to light up as he stared wide-eyed at Claudine. "I like you!" he grinned. "I mean, I don't hate my brother" he loved him "But a lot of people seem to really like him and I'm just..." jealous? perhaps. He let out a sigh as he looked down at his shoes but then looked back up when she wanted to see his spell work.

"OK!" he was quite proud of this spell. He had been practising every day to perfect it but it wasn't as powerful yet as what he wanted it to be. Putting a pillow in a bubble was cute and all but trapping Gellar in one when she was being mean to him again? Priceless!

He bounced lightly on his feet as he took out his wand from his expensive wrist holster and....scratched the back of his head with his free hand. He didn't have anything with him to perform the spell on. "Uh.... do you have something I can use?"