View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 03:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa figured they needed some festivity so the cranberry red robes were delightful to her. Before she knew it and was settled in, class began. This time.... with a question? She paused, putting on her imaginary thinking cap. So.... how do we preserve memories? Journals, memories, scrapbooking.... Her eyebrows raised when Daniel mentioned a memory retrieval system which Atlas went and explained further. Ah a pensive... but what happened if said memories were not accurate??

Aaand Atlas went to the next logical and appropriate step to further explain.

I was going to say pensive too as an option.” Lies. She probably would have mentioned storing memories in a potion vial using a spell as a way to take or copy said memory. “Atlas mentioned that memories may not be as truthful as we thought and can be altered. And I think I remember reading something about a forgetfulness thing or something in the library.... but....Is there a way to make your memories clearer? Like almost clean the lens of the camera so you can see all the fuzzy parts of it?” she asked curiously, relating her answer to the topic of cameras and photography which made her feel thoroughly clever.

She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from asking her NEXT question. “ALSO... just curious. If you use a pensive, are you completely submerged in the memory or are you just observing?” she asked curiously, looking to Atlas and then Daniel (maybe they’d know) and then about the classroom.

Last edited by Watson; 06-06-2021 at 04:05 PM. Reason: autocorrect struck ;_;