View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 06:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He couldn't help but flush even redder at the question of if he was alright, but for an entirely different reason this go around. He nodded his head at the question and offered a sheepish smile at Professor Varma. "Yes, ma'am. I just uh.. I had forgotten my book up in my dormitory." But he was here, surprisingly still on time. Even a few minutes early! So he settled into his seat.

And turned to smile at Kinsay when she slid into the seat next to him. "Hey. Any preliminary guesses on how this will all tie in?" Sometimes it was fun to guess at the beginning of class where the Professors might be going. He was almost always wrong, but that didn't really make it any less entertaining.

But class was starting, so he turned his attention back to the front. He was not looking forward to Christmas and the conversation he had promised to have during it. He had half of a mind to just stay home during the break and ignore it all. And truthfully, he still might. Thankfully the decision had not had to be made quite yet, but it was getting awfully close. But for now, class meant he didn't have to think about it. So he pushed all thoughts of home away while listening to the posed question and raising his hand to offer an answer.

There was the obvious answer of photographs, but frankly he wanted to try to go for something less so. He waited until he was called on to provide an answer. "Journaling is a good way to preserve memories, and capturing the exact emotions felt during the memory." After time a photo would bring nostalgia, and maybe joy, but with a journal entry one would always know exactly what they'd been feeling at that time.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start