Thread: Auditions!!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 01:47 AM   #33 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

"Oh! Er, thanks, Eden." Quinn smiled as Eden brought his things back over. Maybe... he didn't really need to bring this much stuff... but he wanted to show off what he could do!

He also had to stifle his laughter when Emmerson made her, uh... "grand" entrance. He didn't stifle it very well, however... maybe on purpose, but who knew for sure?

He got up with his heap of clothing after the Headmaster's announcement. "Uh... I think I'll be alright..!" he said in response to Ash's joke, because he did feel as though there was a fairly real danger of tripping. "Sorry, Heath, the stage... isn't for me, I don't think," Quinn called over his shoulder as he waddled backstage after Eden, trying to make sure he didn't drop anything else.

He made it over to Professor Peralta's table with his clothes. "Hi, Professor! I figured I could be part of the costume design team because, well..." he lifted the large ball of knitted things in front of him a little higher, "...I can knit! And I know a little bit of sewing! Not, um... not enough for a whole garment, but... minor fixes and stuff! B-but I'm more confident with my knitting, see, look I can make socks—" Quinn pulled out a sock from the large mound, which was apparently an integral part of the structural integrity of the thing seeing as everything that was once in his arms tumbled to the ground. Socks, knit caps, mittens, scarves, jumpers and an assortment of little accessories spreading across the floor in front of the table. "Ah... oops..." Quinn bent down and started picking up his things.

With this falling of the clothes came a larger field of view, including the table where Professor Flamsteed was talking with those who were auditioning for the stage crew. And, of course, among them—Atlas. Quinn reddened and looked away quickly, busying himself even more with picking up his clothes, doing his best to get it high enough to cover his face.