Thread: Auditions!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 09:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash smiled back at Cecelia. Ash assumed the smile was out of pity, seeing as she didn't know the girl enough for them to greet each other. "Hey." But she smiled and responded anyway. Look at how social she was. Not social enough to talk to Ingrid though. That girl was gonna barf sometime SOON, and Ash was gonna stay away until after that happened.

"Hey Claudine. I just wanna do art and like, stage design stuff. Kinda sounds like something you'd like." She shrugged. Claudine liked art, right? No pressure though. "I was thinking I might like to work the lights or something too, if I feel like it." She noticed Eden and Quinn too. She waved at them. "Hiii." Just look at how social she was being. "Nice hair Eden. Nice stack of clothes Quinn. Don't trip!" She laughed. Just look at how well she got along with her peers. Some of them, anyway.

Not Emmerson. Who coincidentally was basically smashing through the doors and being wayyy too dramatic. Ash could appreciate dramatic. But only in moderation. She just completely ignored the girl, feeling that it would be better for both of them. But jeez, if they both got the parts they wanted, Emmerson better not be micromanaging her set design or else. Because that would not end well.

Ash was relieved when the audition started. She headed towards Flamsteed, because STAGE DESIGN. Finally. Please could they get this over with so that she could do stage design and, more importantly, stay away from Cambridge. For the good of everybody involved.