Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 04:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Kinsay was being BORING today. Did she know? All Ash wanted to do was have some fun and mess around with people. And Kinsay was making it so much less fun. Why did she always look guilty and sad around Ash? What had either of them done? She killed the mood. Endlessly. Still, Ash wasn't ready to give it up quite yet.

"Chillll. You don't need to do this-" she made the exact face Kinsay was making- " because I'm not even here to make you sad. I just wanna play! I'll even play on the other team, just like you want! See? Everyone's happy." Just like Cambridge wanted. Just like everyone wanted, apparently.

In all seriousness though, Ash was glad that the poster did not say 'ASHLEY FOX IS NOT INVITED' at the bottom. She liked soccer. So she dropped the demeanor for one second just to smile and say "I'm glad I'm not not-invited. I love soccer."

And now she was going back to her 'playful' mask in 3, 2, 1,... done.
Kinsay really didn't care if Ashley Fox thought she was boring. She really, really didn't care. Okay, fine, she cared a little bit. But. Not enough to do anything about it because if Ashley thought she was boring, maybe she would just leave Kinsay alone once and for all! That's all Kiz really wanted anyway.

It would be a win-win. Kizzy wouldn't have to feel guilty and terrible and anxious - and Ashley wouldn't have to feel bored. See? Both winners.

"You don't make me sad," she countered. It wasn't even lying. Ashley made her feel horrible and twisty in the stomach, but it wasn't exactly sad. It was a little worse than sad because sometimes Kinsay felt she played a part in it. That was the hardest part. No comment on the playing on the other team part though. Because. Um. Ashley was absolutely right. That is what Kizzy wanted. She just wasn't about to admit that to her because that might be mean and Kinsays tried their best to be polite, even to people they really didn't like. "I've never played before, but it'll be fun."

It had to be fun. It had to be PERFECT.

She didn't like this weird thing Ashley was doing though. The smiling and then the shifting expressions and all the.... up and down. It felt like she was playing games. Except not the kind of games that Kinsay liked (like exploding snap and Kinsay Chess).

You are Lemon!