View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 01:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Neva moved her munching right on over to her comfy arm chair and took a seat, watching her cat regard Miss Turov with mild interest. "Her name is Isadora. She can be a bit prickly, so best to let her come to you." If she was a cat person, that is.

"Can I help you with something?" Not that she minded students just stopping by for no reason. It just hadn't happened yet. And she'd be a little surprised when it actually did.
"Isadora? That's a nice name," she commented, not trying to pet it or anything. She thought cats were...interesting. She preferred her owl, though. He was more prediictable.

As for her reason for coming... "Oh, yes, please, professor, I, er, I'm growing a lot--" taller, that was-- "and my ba, er, my grandmother taught me how to rehem things to make them longer, but I was wondering, is there a magical way to do that?? Or to charm my uniform so it grows too??" And if there wasn't...why wasn't there? That seemed like the number one most practical thing magic could be used for, aside from cooking, and cleaning, and travel, and healing, okay, not the number one most practical thing.