View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 01:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The thing was, even if some of his motivations were not being clearly expression, that nothing Atlas was saying at the moment was a lie. Something that might make him feel better later on if he reflected back on all this, maybe. But also it was just reminding him of how the best lies and deceit were always based in truths.

...anyway...

Eager, Atlas shuffled his feet over and stood beside Professor Varma. Maybe like...TOO close...but also he wanted to make sure that he was right there in the action so he wouldn't miss anything. "Split? Like...will it all come oozing out or something? Like when you squeezed a sponge and got all the water out of it...or a lava cake?" And then what if whatever was being exposed didn't LIKE that it was being exposed and fought back or like...oozed right on through the table? Atlas supposed just one question at a time would be best...and the latter seemed hardly possible. No one, that he knew of, had died from eating this bread.

...but it could be slow acting...so...

"SpeRevelio," he repeated softly and then patted his pockets for his wand. "I...can try...but I have to warn you. The only spell I have been any good at in my Hogwarts career thus far has been Bombarda." And let's just not get into how that had been a spell Rosier had taught him and the feelings attached to THAT. But try he did. His wand in hand, the Gryffindor cleared his throat and mimicked the wand movement he had just seen (not with the same fluidity, naturally). "SpeRevelio?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes