Thread: Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 11:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Before the war, Rachel hardly ever attended to patients outside of the palliative unit. However, during and after the big battle, things had gotten so busy and nearly out of control that it had to be all hands on deck. And she had gotten used to it by now. No need to mention what side of the war she truly supported; water under the bridge now.

Attending to people outside of St Mungos had also become more normal than she'd like, and here she was yet again, outside of the hospital, ready to work.

The Healer marched straight in, quickly assessing the situation as she approached the pair and placed her bag down next to the futon. "Hello, I'm Healer Malfoy and I'm here to help." She said to both of them, but mainly looking at the young woman, who was incredibly pale and Rachel noticed had two puncture wounds on the neck. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" She addressed the woman, hoping to get her talking while she prepped her things. Of course, it that wasn't able to speak sense Rachel would be happy to hear the man's version.