Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 08:18 AM   #44 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Ollie's brows furrowed together. Scarlett as in the Hufflepuff Scarlett? She couldn't see the girl doing something like that. "Really? Oh my..." She tried hard to envision the scene of Lisa and Remy talking and Scarlett eavesdropping, but she couldn't! It seemed so unlike her. "Were you guys talking about something really important? Or super secret?" It was important to know how secretive this talk was to know how bad the eavesdropping was.

Maybe Evan was cute but Ollie didn't really care. She wasn't one who was overly boy crazy - she just didn't care! She noticed Remy's grip on her paper tighten and saw her face. Oh Right! Ollie was supposed to make a big deal about this kind of thing. "Oh Evan's okay, but he-" Ollie pointed to the paper and winked, "Is super cute! I totally get why you'd like him." Was she doing this right? She wasn't use to talking about crushes and it kinda weirded her out. Then Ollie remembered her herbology professor. "Isn't he related to someone at the school?"
Was it a secret discussion…?? Ehhh… “No, it wasn’t important or secret, but… she was still really rude about it.” Maybe Ollie had to be there to have known how annoying it really was. Thankfully Lisa agreed that Scarlett was totally rude at the time.

Hmm.. it sounded like Ollie was just making up stuff about Evan just to get Remy’s secret out of her. It was a good game, one she’d probably do herself, but it was UNAPPRECIATED.

O___O

Remy looked around to make sure no one was around as Ollie kept discussing the details of the mysterious name. Way to make it obvious without actually saying their name!!!! Imagine if she knew about OTHER pages of her diary. Remy suddenly realised that anything else would remain a secret. “What? No- I dunno.” She shrugged. “Wanna go to the kitchen for a snack?” It was her way of getting out of this situation fast.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing