Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 05:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Despite Ash's general vibe of 'I just wanna lay in bed all day and cry', she got lots of things done. She was actually very good at doing homework in bed. So, whoever said she wouldn't be able to do her homework was incredibly wrong. She decided to take a walk today, since she had finished all her work. And what did she see, but Kinsay James hanging up a poster! For soccer! Did Ash like Kinsay James? No! Not at all! Did Ash like soccer? Yes! SO she even smiled at Kinsay as sincerely as she could smile. Which meant lots of effort, because Ash hardly ever smiled. "Hey Kinsay." She looked at the bulletin board. "It says here to contact Kinsay if we wanna play soccer. Well, I wanna play soccer now. Do you know where I could find her?" Ash laughed. "I'm messing with you." True. "I know that you're Kinsay James... Anyway, I wanna pay soccer." Surprise! Ash was here! She was being polite to Kinsay James! She even smiled! Kinsay could enjoy her joking demeanor while it lasted. Ash only had one mood that lasted long, and that mood was SAD. But today, Ash was feeling like messing with people's brains. SO she was at least outwardly happy, because nobody ever expected that from her. Was that better? Kinda.
Ashley's voice was enough to make all the little hairs on the back of Kinsay's neck stand upright. Not in a good way. In fact, if Kinsay James were to make a list of the things she'd like to avoid at all costs, Ashley's voice would be a contender for one of the top five spots. Ashley would make the list too, probably, but her voice would be a separate line item. That's how much Kinsay wanted to avoid the girl.

So rather than turn to face her, Kinz kept fussing with the poster. She was hoping that Ashley would take the hint and walk away. Except she didn't take the hint. And though the ravenclaw tended to make the MOST questionable decisions, Kins was almost 100% sure that she did this stuff on purpose. Just to make Kizzy feel bad - which it did. It made her feel AWFUL. So guilty and horrible and all twisty in the stomach.

"Hi," her voice was soft, but not entirely inaudible as she replied with some hesitance.

Couldn't Ashley just stay away? It would make everything so much easier. Instead she had to make everything weird!

Also weird? The playfulness. "Oh." Kiz didn't think it was vey funny, but she TRIED to look super polite when she finally turned to look at Ash. Except .... in all likelihood, Kinz probably looked like she was in pain (because she was) (kind of).

...... And she didn't really want to invite Ashley to the football game. But. Um. She also didn't want to exclude anyone because it was meant to be a good thing. A good thing that everyone could do together. No fighting. No bad feelings. Just fun. "You should play." Emm wouldn't like this. "Everyone's invited."

You are Lemon!