Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 08:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
True. If anything was going to fall from the sky she would be good with just rain and snow. Or maybe something like confetti or glitter. Anyhow, Lia giggled as Remy copied the face she had made. "Both are probably equally gross." So it likely didn't matter which one was eaten. "A lesson on baby unicorns would be really cool." As for a lesson in the Forbidden Forest, she didn't think so.

Dahlia shrugged. "I said maybe. And the chamber is sealed." It would take more than just a password to open it back up again. All information she had but needed to double check some details on first.

The silence didn't bother her one bit. She had a feeling the Remy was doing her best to focus on the task at hand. A little frown tugged at her lips though when she heard her announce she was giving up. "I think I know what the problem is. I can't actually show you while you're working on my hair. We need another person.. or maybe two. Know anyone that will let us braid their hair?"
"I think it was earthworm..." The more she thought about it. "Thankfully I haven't had a vomit flavoured one yet." She liked to think she could figure it out by looking at the colour of them. Consider her a Every Flavour Bean pro!! Remy nodded in agreement at the CoMC lesson plan. Nothing from now on would match up to that idea. "Oh." Boring. What's the point in sealing it? It could've been turned into a museum, given its history. "Weird. I wonder if the basilisk is still in there?" Remy pondered, blissfully unware that Dahlia clearly didn't want to talk about it.

Remy paused her frowning to think of friends who would be up for a hairdressing session. "Ummm... probably Ollie." She suggested, knowing that she had taken an interest in doing makeup with Remy. "Have you met Ollie Burke? She's my best friend." She said proudly. Lisa, too, of course.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing