View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 07:30 PM   #88 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

SPOILER!!: Olliee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Wow! Ollie wasn't super surprised to hear that Remy had a makeup palate. But the invitation to use it sure seemed like fun. "Yeah! I'll let you do mine and show me how its done!" Based on how her pumpkins looked, she knew she'd need a few lessons.

She listened as Remy practiced her pronunciation. She was getting there but it wasn't exactly right. Then watched as she tried the spell out on her pumpkin. Ummm... It was exactly what Ollie thought Remy was going to do, but hey it was a pumpkin nonetheless. She was glad when Remy told her this was not what she had in mind.

Okay Ollie's turn. She pictured a pumpkin in her head, a nice, plump, orange pumpkin. Mmmm, she could go for some pumpkin bread. Readied her wand, but before she said the magic words she had a thought. Ollie knew she could cast this spell well. She had done it before. But, should she mess it up to make Remy feel better about her mistake? It would be a nice thing to do... but she really wanted to impress the professor. After all, she didn't practice this spell for nothing! Okay she had a plan! "Melofors!" and flicked her wand in the perfect movements.

Now right in front of her was perfect pumpkin. Nice and perfectly round, with a nice short stem. Ollie had done the spell just as she wished, conjuring the perfect pumpkin... with a very nice white color. Perfect! There were white pumpkins too, so Ollie would still impress the professor, buuuttt she could tell Remy that she wanted an orange pumpkin instead of white!

"Oh man, I wanted a pretty orange pumpkin." She crossed her arms in front her chest, hoping to appear upset.

Hehehe.... Remy grinned at the possibilities of practising makeup on Ollie. "Sure. We should, like, coordinate our eyeshadows. Different colours for days of the week." Although, it was possible that students weren't allowed to wear makeup at Hogwarts. She made a mental note to ask Anya to send some more makeup with her next owl.

She spent a few moments completely wrapped up in her own pumpkin creation, tapping her chin and wondering why it went wrong. Had she said it wrong? Did she do the wrong wand movement? Had she not thought of the exact image she wanted to create? Remy jumped when Professor Carton spoke to them, but felt a lot of comfort with it. In fact, it sounded like it was good that she even caused a change at all. She beamed at this.

Her attention returned to Ollie and her skull!pumpkin, but she decided to keep quiet to try and not distract her. Was it bad that a part of her was hoping that Ollie wouldn't do it completely correct, like she hadn't?

Ooooh. Her pumpkin looked great! She gave her a soft smile, "Ahhh, that's okay, at least we both changed the pumpkin a little how we wanted." Remy encouraged. And just as you'd expect Remy to respond, she decided to offer Ollie some advice. "I think I've figured out that we need to really visualise what we want, so how about we try and close our eyes for a few seconds before casting to really concentrate." It was a pretty good idea, since there were so many different pumpkins and skulls all over the room to cloud her thoughts.

Right on cue, Remy steadied her wand and cleared her throat. She closed her eyes and thought about every detail of the pumkin she wanted to create. With that, she opened her eyes and said, "Melofors," quite confidently.

The orange flashed in front of her and the skull turned into a large pumpkin, with rainbow colours all over. Remy placed her wand down and scanned every detail closely, "See. It worked!!!!" She was SO happy. Was it time to carve the pumpkins now?

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing