View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 04:36 AM   #85 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She wasn’t done decorating her skull!!

Much like any dance performance, this took time. There needed to be a LOT of glitter, a lot of pink, a lot of dazzle and excitement. Next time, she’d have to ask the Professor to allow her extra time before classes started to get in any necessary decoration prep because even with the Professor trying to move them on to the spell, Emmerson was still there gluing and adding ribbons like it was nobody’s business.

The Third Year may have continued on like that but then Professor Carton was walking around checking their progress and if she didn’t have a pumpkin on her skull by the time he got to her he would think she was having d i f f i c u l t i e s~

Not the image she was trying to give off, thanks.

Emmerson concentrated on the skull, trying to envision the perfect pumpkin to essentially...hide her work. All that hard work she’d done a moment ago. Maybe...maybe she didn’t wanna get this spell right after all...

But there was the Professor!!!

Breathe, Emm.

“Melofors! What came next? A pumpkin, stout at the sides with a short stem and no colour at all, just a transparent exterior that allowed anyone a view of what sat inside. A mistake you say? Hardly.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.