View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 10:22 PM   #125 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
"I'm actually not too bad with galdor," Violet replied, "a lot better than I am at dancing. I think it'll be all right. It'll be fun." Maybe. Hopefully.

Violet saw Ivy motion Misa to join them. That was the girl who'd taken exception to her assumptions about Muggles in that Muggle Studies class. Violet hoped that wouldn't cause a problem now. Violet had been uncharacteristically vocal this year, but she was beginning to think that voicing your opinions was only likely to get you into trouble and that her default tendency to keep her thoughts to herself was the better plan after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Misa nodded. "Well it seems easy enough. We just have to make the car go fast down the track." She eyed the track. "There are other ways to make it go rather than a silly incantation."

Like weights. Couldn't they just put weights on the thing to make it go faster?

Anyway.

She tapped her foot in time to a simple beat. "Ehwo, ehwo, ehwo..." she said testing it out.
"Perfect!" If Violet was good at this, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. And maybe Misa was good too, considering she thought it looked easy. Ivy agreed if they were talking about the actual words of it, but actually making it do something, that part wasn't as easy for her. But hopefully they could make it work!

Maybe a quick practice though for sure, like Misa was doing.

"Ehwo ehwo ehwo," she began carefully, "e e e e h w o o o, ehwu ehwa ehwo eh- Er, wait no." What was it again? Ehwu ehwa eh... She glanced at Violet then looked over her notes too.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger