Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 05:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

If both Lisa and Alfie agreed with each other that he was kind of dramatic, then maybe he was? He paused to reflect on this for a short moment and concluded that THEY WERE SO WRONG. "I'll tell you what happened!" he told the Slytherin and jumped up from his chair. "Gellar shoved me to the ground THAT'S what happened!" He would not go into detail here because he could feel his annoyance towards the Slytherin girl rising again and he didn't want to come across as "dramatic" in front of them. "And then SHE ran away crying. I mean who does that!?"

Someone who got told that they were too stupid to use their brains apparently but please.

Evan Nam. Daniel knew that he was in Ravenclaw like Lisa but that was all he knew about the older but if Lisa thought he was trustworthy he had to accept that because he did not know any older students.

When Lisa placed the book on the table and pointed at the Sleeping Draught, Daniel walked closer to check the ingredients. "This is first-year level" he stated, looking at them both for a brief moment. "If we follow the instructions carefully we should have no problem making this. Our biggest concern should be HOW we're going to give it to the Librarian" he said, his voice close to a whisper now so that only them two could hear because he had noticed an older Gryffindor nearby. "I mean, I doubt she'll fall for it that easily" he scratched the back of his head. "I say no to Polyjuice" he didn't want to wait months.

The play.... while Lisa and Alfie talked about it, Daniel climbed on the table and sat on the edge of it. A small smile appeared on his face when he realized that Alfie had gotten his encouraging words. So he liked watching theatre more than actually doing it? Shame. But oh well it was his own decision. "Why do we say that? Break a leg? " And what if someone took it literally? LOL. Should be fun to see.