View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Emm was present. Present, in costume and you know what else? Ready for the lesson. Transfiguration was her favourite class, it was one of the only ones she felt like she wasn’t miserably behind on and the only one she felt she really had something to prove in. The Gryffindor had BIG plans and needed to make sure she set the ground work early on. It was important to her that Professor Carton knew how competent she was, how proficient, how up to whatever task.

Now that she was a third year, she absolutely needed the man taking her seriously so not just any answer would do.

Where she could say anything off the top of her head in other classes, Emm REALLY thought about this, wanting to be as perfect as possible without a textbook—wasn’t so impressive if you were just reading.

That’s not why, Professor.” Emm said, rolling her eyes at that Wolff girl. The answer was so ridiculous, real ridiculous. The most ridiculous, and she would know. Emmerson gave ridiculous answers ALL the time, sometimes on purpose. “It’s because like with potions, transfiguration is an exact science. There’s formulas and laws you have to follow. You can’t just do things willy nilly and expect them to turn out right because it takes precision. Some people think because there’s all those rules you have to follow, you can’t still be creative but that’s only because they don’t know the rules enough or understand the subject enough to follow them and still be creative.”

Duh.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.