Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
While Remy took a moment to ponder of that question, Lia contently brushed her hair. "One perfect french braid, got it." That wouldn't be any trouble at all for her to do. "I'm just going to wet your hair a tiny bit so that it stays down nice and neat while I'm braiding it." She liked to keep it neat looking when doing other peoples hair, when doing her own she didn't really care so much. Turning on the faucet she let the water run a little, got her hands wet and shut the water. She than lightly ran her smoothed her hands over Remy's hair to keep her hair flat and neat.

That was a loaded question. One that could be answered so many ways. Right now she was going to take the easy way out. "I've been alright. Focusing mostly on my studies and spending time with my friends again." Those things were most certainly true. Dahlia gently gathered some of Remy's hair starting at the top of her head and sectioned it into three equal parts before she began the french braid. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far? Is it what you expected it to be?"

This place was filled with history. Maybe even more than any of them knew about. "You never really know what the future has in store for us. So it's possible." Depending on the reason why they went down in history that is. Lia focused on what she was doing for a long moment, also silently considering whether or not if she wanted to comment on that thought. She very well know that this was THE bathroom and the faucets that she was currently leaning on somehow led to that very place. "Do you think it is?" Yup. She wanted to know what she thought first before giving any more information on what she actually knew to be true.
Remy gently nodded when Dahlia said she was going to wet her hair. Glad to see the job was being done properly! She closed her eyes and relaxed as she started. "Dahlia? Can I try on you after?" She asked. It would be nice to practise on Dahlia, too, so she could eventually do it on herself. Because french braids were soooo pretty.

"Classes are so much more time consuming than I thought they'd be." Remy commented as Dahlia brought up her studies. She knew it was SCHOOL, but she thought her first year would be broken into slowly. Nope, not the case, classes were crazy. "It's... not what I expected." But she was getting used to it, in a good way. "I was a little home sick for the first few weeks, but I'm starting to feel like this is my home now." Which was a nice feeling. She smiled to herself as she thought about how far she'd come already.

"I hope something cool happens while we're here this year." She paused. "Or not. I expect everyone else wants a quiet year this year." Remy wasn't here last year but she had heard all about it, obviously. Did she think it was?! The Gryffindor looked around to get a proper look at the bathroom. "It's a pretty big bathroom... yeah... I reckon this is the right bathroom." Although she hadn't seen or heard any signs of that ghost that supposedly haunted it.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing