Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 01:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
GOOD question. "Uhhhmm..." She thought about all of the possibilities, and would probably keep Dahlia here all day practising different styles. "Let's go for just one french braid down the middle first." That would look much more sophisticated. Remy beamed as Dahlia started to brush her hair. There was something so satisfying about other people messing with your hair. It was very relaxing.

"How've you been, then?" She felt like she was at the hairdressers, making polite conversations.

"Can't believe how much history this school has. Wonder if any of us will become famous one day." Like all the witch and wizardfolk before them. "I wonder if this is the bathroom that has the Chamber of Secrets entrance in..." Remy wasn't sure.
While Remy took a moment to ponder of that question, Lia contently brushed her hair. "One perfect french braid, got it." That wouldn't be any trouble at all for her to do. "I'm just going to wet your hair a tiny bit so that it stays down nice and neat while I'm braiding it." She liked to keep it neat looking when doing other peoples hair, when doing her own she didn't really care so much. Turning on the faucet she let the water run a little, got her hands wet and shut the water. She than lightly ran her smoothed her hands over Remy's hair to keep her hair flat and neat.

That was a loaded question. One that could be answered so many ways. Right now she was going to take the easy way out. "I've been alright. Focusing mostly on my studies and spending time with my friends again." Those things were most certainly true. Dahlia gently gathered some of Remy's hair starting at the top of her head and sectioned it into three equal parts before she began the french braid. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far? Is it what you expected it to be?"

This place was filled with history. Maybe even more than any of them knew about. "You never really know what the future has in store for us. So it's possible." Depending on the reason why they went down in history that is. Lia focused on what she was doing for a long moment, also silently considering whether or not if she wanted to comment on that thought. She very well know that this was THE bathroom and the faucets that she was currently leaning on somehow led to that very place. "Do you think it is?" Yup. She wanted to know what she thought first before giving any more information on what she actually knew to be true.

You are Bread!