View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 01:49 AM   #100 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Chelliephone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Despite the white room feeling vast, endless, it still felt oddly claustrophobic in it's emptiness. In an effort to not let the panic of nothing set in, he found himself walking, and as he walked, pictures slowly began to show on the walls as he passed.

One step. Chase.

Two step. Maya.

Three steps. Solana.

Everyone in his life, suddenly showed in golden pictures from spattered around. Their familiar faces made him feel a little better, even if some were mere acquaintances or year mate or people he didn't know very well.

Yet as he ceased his movement, all the photos began to slowly fade, the faces becoming more blurred. The fading sped up if he took a step closer to the frame, so instead he just stood there.

Watching.
Looking at the time Meda moved to the next student and clapped a few times before moving on and checking the time.

SPOILER!!: Fearlessleader19
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
All too soon, the terrain changed and Claudine realised where Lemongelo was taking her - to the Blaze Mansion. Terror filled her and she shrank low on the oversized Puffskein’s back as though trying to hide herself. “I don’t want to go back there,’’ she whispered urgently. “Not among killers. Not among those who aren’t like me.” But Lemongelo had either gone deaf or pretended not to care a bit about Claudine’s wishes.

Lemongelo, in fact, could hear the words but he chose to remain silent. Now he circled the mansion repeatedly. This action seemed to not have any effect on him as he showed no signs of being dizzy.

Claudine, on the other hand, felt as though she’d be sick. She had taken a chance to peer down and {with strange eagle- like vision} recognised a few of the Blazes- Eivan and Anthony. Sweet Anthony who was only a few years younger than she was and who loved to jump out from places and scare her by shouting ‘Boo!’ Eivan… not so sweet but cold… and who scared her in all the wrong sense of the world as she got older.

Anthony was explaining something, bouncing on the soles of his feet and moving his hands animatedly. Anthony was also making weird sounds with his mouth, which Claudine somehow heard clearly. It was a clucking sound? No. It was more like snapping fingers. But how did the little cousin manage that?

Who cared?

“Take me away from here, please.” She was practically pleading with Lemongelo now.
Irvin jumped around some desks and landed on the head of a student before jumping off and fluffing his feathers.

SPOILER!!: Astrocat
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash frowned. She could hear the professor talking. Think positive, huh? She could control her dreams- just not in a good way.

Still, she tried.

She changed something.

Theodore disappeared, replaced with her half-brother. Presumably they had exchanged places during the drowning thing.

No. Sorry, Theodore. Brandon had always been her priority- and she was not going to watch bad stuff happen to him. She tried to switch the two boys back, so that Brandon would have the easy death instead.

Haha. No such luck for Ash today. Instead, she was falling with both of them. Until she got impaled on a spire. Did Hogwarts even have a spire? It didn't matter, it looked cool, and it felt painful (and it sounded like fingernails tapping on a desk, for some weird reason). Ash could feel pain that wasn't there sometimes. Ash sorta knew what being impaled was like, so the pain was visualized. She wasn't dead though. Neither were Brandon or Theodore. They had been lucky, and had fallen onto a bridge. Surrounded by pureblood supremacists, of course. Theodore surrounded Brandon protectively. Ash loved him for it- but also hated it a lot. Onto the next part of the dream.

Thanks, divination professor. You should know better than to play with dreams. My dreams are too powerful for this simple kind of interference. Powerful and kinda sadistic. They didn't really like being messed with. The only way to end them was to let them run their course, use powerful potions, or insert something into a dream scary enough to make Ash hit a safety switch and overpower the dream.
Watching the room, Meda started to hum as she walked past a few students.

SPOILER!!: NialNip
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
They covered their ears as they heard a strange screeching noice. The pond rumbled. Whatever was in there was displeased. Against their better judgement, they leaned in closer, closer, closer...

A tentacle shot out of the water and took them by the neck, pulling them into the icy waters. They struggled against the tentacle and kicked their legs, trying to get out of the creature's grasp, but they were dragged deeper and deeper into the seemingly endless pond. They dared a look downwards...

No longer did they wear a gown. They wore regular clothes—a sweater and a pair of pants. Their hair was much shorter. Their body felt smaller.

And below them...

...far below them...

...a creature.

The thing was miles down, but was so gargantuan that they could see it clear as day. Its large body was writhing and pulsating with a mass of tentacles and strange limbs they couldn't quite make out. Some seemed like independent beings, separate from the main entity. Its skin was a pale grey, near translucent from never seeing the light of day. It had multiple heads... in the shape of their father. Of their mother. Of Nick. Of Rosier. Its sets of teeth were sharp and gnashing, its eyes milky and distant. The creature let out another screech. It was hungry.

They looked back up to where they came from—the small opening of the pond seemed lightyears away. They could see a small figure standing at the edge, looking down at them. Atlas. They reached out for him, begging for help. They kicked their legs and clawed at the tentacle around their neck.

Atlas opened his mouth.
"Freak."
"Freak."
"Freak."
"Freak."

They screamed.
Her humming continued as she made her way past another student.

SPOILER!!: Stefan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It had been weird, but peaceful nonetheless as he and Scarlett soared in the air... with her sister making the sound of the lullaby. Noah started to feel tired however, until three loud booming sounds was heard. The boy jolted as he continued to fly across, confused as to where the sound came from, only to realize that Scarlett, who was strapped on his back, got unstrapped and plummeted rapidly downward towards the rocky hill below without her own wingsuit gear. "SCARLETT!!!" their Mum and dad were going to disown him this time, that's for sure. The whole Mordaunt Clan will erase him from the family tree, the Campbells too, and the Macmillan's.

His little sister became smaller and smaller as she made her fast descent. Noah had his arms stuck to his sides this time, as he raced downwards to catch his sister. If Scarlett was going to crash, then he might as well. He was going to be dead meat to his parents anyway.
Irvin was getting bored and with that he moved to another student and pecked at his shoes.

SPOILER!!: imsosikk07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsosikk07 View Post
Continuing on through the empty house, she turns a corner finding herself in a kitchen. The kitchen was a decent size. An island stood in the middle of the kitchen, a very....rustic feel to the kitchen. A little bit different from what the front room looked like. The front had a more gothic tone to it. Running her fingers along the top of the the island, she stopped and saw a quick glance of a light flashing into the room. Not sure from where it was but she got to see a little bit more of the room for a moment before everything once again was lightly dimmed. Making her way through the kitchen...

...Watch out for the rain...

She heard echo softly beside her. Being caught off guard, Aibhi turns around seeing nothing behind her... "What was that?"

drip...drip...drip, drip, drip....dripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdripdr ipdrip

Looking over to the right by the sink, What was once an overcast outside, now was raining outside. Walking closer to the window, she was confused as to why it was raining or what brought this on...

"Aibhi...over here...come see..."

Aibhi looks over by an open door leading out of the kitchen seeing a figure walk by real quick and couldn't really make out who or what it was, but it did seem to look like her brother for a moment. "Wes! Wait!" She ran out of the kitchen heading towards the door to find her brother.

Irvin went from one students shoe laces to the next. Pecking them for a few moments before heading to another.

SPOILER!!: watson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post

As she pushed the door open, Lisa stumbled over something that had not been there before and had nearly lost her balance; however, she had directly bumped into a few older Ravenclaws. She couldn't tell if Ash, Ivy, Misa, or her brother were among them... There faces appeared more blurry. She rubbed her eyes and they were gone. Instead she found V and Daniel sitting outside of an office together. V was dressed in Hufflepuff robes and Daniel was dressed in Ravenclaw robes. It almost seemed oh so normal to her that her mind did accept it in this moment. "Hi!!" she greeted the two of them, receiving scowls from both.

"What are YOU doing here?" asked dreamV. "Can't you see your interrupting US!!"

Well this was a turn of events... she thought as her mind blanked, not knowing exactly where to start. What HAD she been doing here again? She couldn't exactly remember she just knew they were not in front of the stage.

"Come on, speak up Nam..."

"I came to look for you... you were gone." She paused. "I was worried."

dreamV huffed and dreamDaniel was very, very quiet which was very much unlike him. In fact, she couldn't see his full face as he was facing V. He was dressed in robes and looked like a normal student. He had Daniel's height but then again maybe he wasn't Daniel. "I'm finishing up his make up. He goes on stage. And then I go on stage for my solo!" proclaimed V with a magical hair flip.

"Our solo." Daniel sighed and stood up, turning around to face Lisa. He had gotten taller. Much taller than she had expected. Since ah... WHEN had he grown? Also why was V a giant too?!?!? Why was Lisa so short! DANG HER FUN SIZED GENES!!! GAH!

Wait. But this wasn't making any sense whatsoever. V and Daniel didn't like each other. They considered each other mean but here they were friends and all. Talk about some alternate universe nonsense.

Lisa narrowed her eyes in confusion. "I thought you two couldn't stand each other??" She was oh so oh so confused right now as she looked between the back of Daniel's head and at V. Lisa blinked. "Also Daniel doesn't like theatre. Says he's not 'theatrical'."

"I lied," said he cooly, smug, deadpan facial expression and more.

She could scream in this precise moment. "I don't believe EITHER ONE OF YOU. THIS IS SOME SILLY PRANK! Hahaha I get the joke guys. It's a prank. It's all a prank!" she flailed her arms in response. "Ha! You got meeeeee. Good one guys... Come on.... let's go home.... This was fun and all but.... its so weird that you guys aren't fighting."

"Lisa, we don't fight."

She waved her hand. "Oh suuuuuuuure." Likely storrrrry. "I have to go... uh... Director needs me... I'll leave you two alone. I'm losing my mind. We're not the same levels of sanity."

And with that Lisa reached for the door to exit the room but when she twistd the door knob it was gone. "What the hay?" she said as she jiggled with the doorknob, assuming it was stuck and trying to loosen it. She tried this for three minutes, ignoring any perplexed looks she was receiving from the peanut gallery. She stopped only when she felt an arm on her shoulder and she glanced up to look at her older brother. Noah. "Noah... you're not here are you?"
Meda took a few notes as she continued around the room. Stopping in front of another student she snapped a few times before moving on.

SPOILER!!: Tegz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
The downside to faking sleep was that it was boring, but when the lullaby started, Pax had been even more convinced she had made the right choice. She did not like any of this. She kept her head down and her breathing regular and tried to track where that peacock and the professor were based on the sounds in the room.
Irvin looked at this human and vocally tried to get her attention before getting interested in a quill to peck at.

SPOILER!!: wednesday
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
She waited for a reply. Nothing. As she stepped further into the hall towards the kitchen, she felt a poke on her arm. Her head whipped around to see who or what was touching her. It was her father! He grabbed her arm and brought a finger to his lips, signaling for her to keep quiet.

If that wasn't him in the kitchen... who was it? She nodded to her father to let him know that she would stay quiet. Turning back to the direction of the kitchen, Ollie began to take slow, quiet steps. The humming hadn't stopped so she assumed who or whatever was in the house with them, didn't know they were stirring. As they neared the end of the hall, Ollie pushed her back against the wall nearest the kitchen, peering around the side to see who was there.

Standing over the stove, was a figure dressed exactly like her father. Same height, and stature too. She quickly pulled her head back and around to make sure the father that held her arm was still there. He was! So who stood over the stove? She peered back over the wall to catch another glance but almost jumped off the ground when she found the man facing her smiling.

He looked just like her dad. Same hair, skin tone, smile, and all. But something was off. This father had buttons for eyes! It was like he was out of the movie Coraline! Ollie's hand flew up to her mouth as she gasped, noticing what was in the man's hands: her cat, Pepper, lifeless.
Taking another step towards the next sleeping child Meda leaned down, "Run as fast as you can." [spoiler]

SPOILER!!: Charely Potter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Dare could feel his feet begin to grow heavy as if cinderblocks were forming around them. The figure ahead of him began to form a picture before him the dark silhouette of the figure began to glow showcasing his loose curly hair. Blue eyes were next, followed by his nose, and a smile.

Darius reached out his hand before yelling out, "TAD!" His older brother was standing before him. He wanted to reach out and give him one last hug, it had been too long.

"Come on, Darius. I can't stand here all day!"

His legs felt rooted at the spot as he desperately tried to move. His legs were beginning to be pulled away. Looking down, roots of the ground began to envelop his feet. Panic started to set in making Darius look back up at Tad for help... but he was no longer there.

The smile etched on Tad's face remained, but the skin grew a shade of green before darkening... and rotting. Then bits of his skin began to peel away, with his head flopping over with crackling noise. Now he was approaching, slowly, now resembling an Inferi as fire began to encircle the grassing field.

"NO!!" Darius screamed. My wand.. I need my wand. He patted himself to feel for any signs of his wand. Looking up every now and then there were more figures forming. Walking slowly towards him.

There were more Inferi but dark-hooded figures as well. They each had a wand of their own. Suddenly, Darius's arms began to feel heavy, he could barely move now.

His heart accelerated with the panic. Breathing became more difficult as the grass only grew more over his body. Just as one of the hooded figures aimed their wand at him with the hue of yellow all but disappearing as a ray of green shot towards him.

Darius screamed but he could not hear his voice any longer.
Moving near another student Irvin pulled his feathers up and ruffled them so close that they touched the boys arm.

SPOILER!!: Nordic Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Isabella wasn't sure if she could relax enough amongst all these peers to sleep. She did though drink Professor Euka's potion and lay her head on her pillow that she had put on her desk. Closing her eyes Bella counted sheep like always and within seconds she to the sounds of a lullaby was lulled to sleep.

She didn't often dream, but this time she did awakening on a bank with a lake in front of her that looked very much like the Hogwarts black lake. On the water Bella saw as her eyes focused how her BFF Apollo was sitting in what looked like a small, very rocky blue wooden boat in the middle of the lake. Circling overhead were seagulls that chirped loudly to each other. "Apollo! Apollo!" Bella called out as she waved to her friend. Her friend didn't seem to hear her and as she watched the boat started to take in water and sink. Standing up and getting worried now Bella started to wave vigorously as she called to her freind again. "Quickly Apollo, row in to the bank to me! I think your boat is sinking." She tried to think of spells that could help but what could she do from the bank when her freind was still so far out on the lake?

Meda went back to humming as she walked past a few students.

SPOILER!!: MadMadamMalfoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Heath instantly recognized the figure seated beside him as Chancellor Palpatine, but when he spoke, he spoke with Lucien Rosier's voice. "Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?" Heath shook his head "no", and Rosier!Palpatine continued, "I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying."

Heath looked at Rosier!Palpatine quizzically, his mind buzzing with questions. "Is it possible to learn this power?" he asked, but the voice was not his own; it was the voice of Anakin Skywalker.

Rosier!Palpatine looked him dead in the eye and replied, "Not at Hogwarts."

Heath's head whipped around as he heard a noise like the rustle of feathers. Suddenly Headmaster Trent and several professors, all wearing Jedi robes and weilding the same weird lightsaber-wands as the actor in the performance, burst into the theatre box. Before he could fully process what was happening, the Jedi!professors were fighting Rosier!Palpatine. All Heath could do was look on in horror, powerless to stop it. Jedi!Trent soon had Rosier!Palpatine cornered, but just when Heath thought it was over, Rosier!Palpatine looked at him and said, "I have the power to save the one you love. You must choose. You must stop him."

He was shaking. The lightsaber-wand was in his hand. Green light burst forth and… Jedi!Trent was gone. All the professors were gone. The next thing he knew, Heath was kneeling at the feet of Rosier!Palpatine. "I will do whatever you ask. Just help me save Claudine."

Rosier!Palpatine smirked. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Vader…"
As she got closer to Heath Meda snapped her fingers and moved on.

SPOILER!!: Emzily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
The pillows were becoming more engulfing and Remy was starting to panic as she fell further and further beneath them. She could see feathers floating out from the pillows, some of them big enough to stab her, probably. The feathers grew in numbers and circled her from above, before shooting towards her and tickling her. The girl CACKLED but felt totally helpless. She HATED being tickled. Well, who didn't?

One of the feathers MUST have tickled her nose because she felt a sneeze building up. It felt like it was building up for half an hour but the sneeze just didn't come.

"BOO!" The pillows were gone, and Remy gasped at the face staring at her. It was.... Scarlett? Tickling her with a feather? Why the heck was she dreaming about Scarlett Mordaunt?
Irvin was done with this and these students needed to wake up and pay attention to him. He started to be very vocal in his displeasure.

Looking at Irvin as he made his annoyed noises Meda tried to shush him, but either way it didn't matter the alarm was sounding it would wake the students from their sleep. "As you are waking I want you to take a few moments and keep your heads down, think about the dreams you were having, but when you think about it think about the side parts of the dream not just the main part. Sometimes signs are small instead of big. It could be a cloud, a stone, a pattern of some sort." She wanted to give them a few moments to think about these things.

After a few moments she spoke again, "Now before we get into exactly what the interpretations mean if you are comfortable I'd like you to share pieces of your dreams with us and what you think they could possibly mean. It is always interesting to see what people feel their dreams are about before we get into the actual signs that go with our form of Divination." This was definitely one of her favorite parts of this lesson.

OOC: I love these dreams! You are all doing so well at this! I will move on in 24 hours