Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 02:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Open RP opportunity!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

The sun shone bright on The Common, and it was unusually warm for an early Fall weekend… the perfect kind of weather for a picnic, and that’s exactly why Normandie Carton was here. She’d set up flyers around the school days ago to advertise this little gathering. Now it was only a matter of time before people started arriving, and there was still so much to do to get ready!

The red-haired Thunderbird strolled across The Common, a wicker picnic basket in one hand. Her larch wand, clutched tightly in her other hand, levitated a stack of colorful blankets in front of her. Approaching a shady spot under a tree, she ended her levitation spell, allowing the blankets to drop. She picked one from the top of the stack - white with pink and yellow flowers - and spread it out neatly in the shade of the tree. There, that was one down, but what should she do with the rest of them? Should she set them out too or let people pick their own spot? Her blue-green eyes darted from the grass to the pile of blankets. Probably a good idea to let them pick their own!

Setting the picnic basket down, she began to lay the food inside on the nearest white bench, like a buffet table. There were little finger sandwiches, pigs in a blanket, chicken wings, chips and dip, fruit, cupcakes, and a pitcher of fruit punch to drink. Normandie had even included a host of British wizarding candies, courtesy of a care package form her dad, among the offerings. She surveyed the little buffet, smiling with satisfaction. Not a bad start. Maybe her schoolmates would bring more dishes to add. Speaking of which, where was everybody? He looked expectantly up the stone path to the castle.

OOC: This RP is open to all Ilvermorny characters. You may play as many as you like, but please distinguish between characters with different colors/fonts. Bringing a dish is encouraged but not required to join the picnic.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 05-17-2021 at 02:21 PM. Reason: linking bio
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote